Neige and Maria chat


hey, this is Neige here!

So you know I've been really angry lately because of my sister's romance and my best friend Blythe's new friend Maria. Maria's a really sweet girl, but she always manages to get her message across to people. I admire her for that. So I decided that I'd come and talk to Maria and ask for her advice.

So I told Maria that I missed having fun with Blythe and asked her how I could get her to spend more time with me. So Maria told me that I'd have to take an interest in what Blythe does instead of just teasing her all the time. Maria said I have to let my inner feelings show, instead of always beating around the bush.

I told Maria that I missed spending time with my sister, who I finally met for the first time. Maria told me that Ziggy and Klaus probably won't stay together for too long. She thinks that their relationship will just be a kind of quick one. Maria has these kinds of feeling about relationships and she's usually right. I feel really bad that their relationship will end so soon, now that I think about it. I mean, Ziggy's really happy with him. She has more fun in life when they're together, and I don't want that to go away for her. So, no matter what happens, I'll be there for her. Maybe I'll write a new song about their love.

love ❤
Neige