Introducing Ora!



Hello all my dear, dear friends,

So they call me the Sapphire. They consider me to be a treasure. It's all because my heart is made out of a super-powerful sapphire. When I was born, my family lost me in the stream of time. I was lost between dimensions for the earliest years of my life. I met my own guardian spirit when I was six. Her name is Delphine. She told me about my heart. She explained that I would only learn to harness my power if I learned how to sing. So I sang for years, until one day I burst through the dimensions and into this one, where I've been held captive. I'm only sixteen, but my heart is so much older. I learned that my greatest power is my loneliness. I am the legendary Sapphire, Ora Utano.

You can listen to me sing here:


Jeanne moreau - Jeanne moreau - india song


Found at abmp3 search engine