Believe in yourself! Maria's own strength.



Hey, this is Maria saying, "Help! I've been attacked again!"

I was just walking along like I usually do when a beautiful redheaded woman came up to me.
"Would you like a flower?" she asked.
I thanked her and took one, but it turned into a giant machine flower!!!!! And then the woman turned into a demon! (she was still pretty, tho ^^) She had tons of crazy armor on, too!

"let's transform!" Yuri whispered and flew into my heart.

"It's rude not to address yourself, little girl," the demon said, "I'll go first: the first of the four Teardrop Sisters, Joleen, will be your opponent!"

I didn't know what to say! But suddenly, I heard the song that Ora taught me going through my head.
"Guided by heaven's youth, I am the angel Mari!"

The demon threw huge lightening bolts at me, but i wouldn't let myself get scared! I just started to sing and a barrier came up around me.

"Ave Maria Mic!" I shouted, and as the petal blades shot at her, she escaped!

I found Ziggy behind me and I started to cry.

"hey," she said, "nice work."

and so I ran and threw my arms around her.

"Hey! Hey!!" She tried to squirm away, but I wouldn't let go ^^ tee hee!

that's all for now!

love,
Maria