Enter Dianus!

A red-caped man approached the throne where Behemoth sat.

"It's good to see you here, Dianus." Behemoth welcomed the man with a glass of wine.

"What have you been up to?"

Dianus replied, "I know the angels' true forms. I know everything about them. That is how Yoleenad was able to find the angels in their daily lives."

"What exactly are their powers?"

"I'm not quite sure yet," Dianus responded, "All I know is that they have double transformations when they're together, so it's best to keep them apart. They're half as powerful on their own."

"Do you think you would be able to take care of this matter on your own?" behemoth asked.

"Give me one minion."

"How about we give Jolene a run for her money, eh?" Behemoth snickered,

They tapped their glasses and toasted to almost certain success.