Klaus' Story



Hello,

I'm Klaus Red Gloria von Eberbach, the sole descendant of the Gloria and Eberbach families. I was taking a walk downtown, when I saw a group of girls playing instruments and singing. My first thought was to turn them in to the police for loitering, but then one of the girls who was singing, a blonde girl, ran up to me and practically knocked me over. I told her I had no interest in her, but she paid no attention. Then, a younger girl with dark blue hair stalked up to me and said, "What business do you have here?" She carried a violin. I told her I was of British and German noble heritage and that would make a citizen's arrest of them if they didn't tell me what they were doing. A girl with green hair shouted over to the blue-haired one, "Tell him." So the blue-haired girl told me that she was on a mission to find a sapphire. I told her that I was well versed in missions, and that if I could be of any aid, to just ask. Then, the girl fiddled with her fingers and her eyes grew large and then small and she looked away. I was completely embarrassed by the situation I had been put in. The girl looked up at me with big eyes and asked if I had a place for them to stay. I told her I had lots of rooms in my house, and that they could stay there. I said I would help them find the sapphire. I couldn't help being embarrassed, looking into the blue-haired girl' eyes. I asked her what her name was, and she tols me it was Sigismunda. "A nice, German name," I said. and I ordered a car for us to go in.

It's been perfectly nice talking to you, now get out of my business and sod off!

Major Klaus Red Gloria Von Eberbach