Sigismunda's first love?


Dear friends,

We were singing in the streets for money, when a boy came up to us. He was short tempered and had a gun, but he had the most beautiful eyes. I couldn't help thinking that. It goes against all my morals, but I couldn't help it. His eyes were so strong and so green and his skin such a whiter shade of pale, like the song by Procol Harum. He was lovely and assertive and everything I'd ever dreamed of when I thought of a man I might one day love. I could never be so close to someone weak. I need someone to work with me to protect everyone with me. Today, I fell in love. His name is Klaus Red Gloria von Eberbach, and he's German-British nobility! I'm in his house now with Neige, Blythe, and Maria. We each have our own rooms. At around 9:00, I snuck out of my room to go find Klaus. He told me to go back to bed, but I said I couldn't sleep. So he gave in to staying up and talking. He's sixteen years old, and he works for an organization called GA.G.L.O.L., which protects his country. He was very impressed when I told him I was descended from a clan of ninjas. We stayed up so late talking that he had to carry me back to my room. He tucked me in, shut the light off, and left leaving me dreaming about him.

What should I do?

Sigismunda