Sigismunda's hidden power!


My dear friends,

My pride in life is my strength. I live to become stronger. But, I also live to fight alone. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt. Two days ago, when we fought Leumiad, I found a hidden power in myself: "Crystalized Victory." Together with Blythe, we were able to defeat the nymph, but now I'm in denial. Should I continue to fight? If I fight, I may end up putting Blythe in danger, but if I don't fight, everyone else has to stick it out for themselves. I can't let that happen, because I know that my only true love is protect those who are dear to me. I don't care if I lose Klaus, I just want to be able to him and Neige and Maria and Blythe and now Ora, too, although she seems much stronger than I. To me, marriage is not an important goal, because I know I'll always be surrounded by loved ones. I'll never be lonely! life has blessed me with friends, and it has also blessed me with a strong will and the ability to protect them. So, I hope to become stronger. Even stronger than "Crystalized Victory!"

yours truly and forever,
Ziggy ^^

this is my song: