Maria is the victim? Who will win?


hey everyone~~

So I was on the street chatting with these cute boys, and they took me for ice cream! how fun! I was walking down the street when this pretty woman comes up to me. She has all this wavy, ash hair and she's really skinny * 0 * she asks me if I'd like to be an idol, and I said "of course," naturally. So she takes me all the way up into central park and the farther we go, the less people are there. And we get to this huge hill and nobody's there, and then she transforms into a demon!
"Angel! Prepare to die!"
"What are you talking about?" I said.
"I know you have the blessed powers of the Goddess Luna!"
"Who are you? Help! help!!!" I screamed.
"I am Yoleenad. Fight me, or I'll kill you now!"
All I could remember was that I had some sort of guardian thingy, so I said, "hey...um..miss guardian...could you help me out just a little?"
and the goth girl came out and said, "I have a name, you know. Call me Yuri."
"Yuri...what do i do?!"
"I'm going to go into your body and we'll turn into an angel."
"Ewww! But, okay..."
So we transformed and I had the cutest outfit on!
"Stop admiring yourself!" Yolene shouted and blasted fire-darts at me!
"What do I do now, Yuri?" I whimpered.
"Shout Ave Maria Blossom Mirage!"
So I said it and I disappeared! But only for a minute!
"How do I attack?!"
"Shout 'Ave Maria Mic!'" Yuri said.
so I said that and a cute little microphone appeared.
It shot blades of flowers out at her, but sh was too fast! In moments, she had me pinned to the ground and I thought I was going to die!!!
Then Ziggy appeared, transformed with a violin.
"Crystal Sonata." she whispered, and crystal shards came flying out of her violin!
she ran up to Yolee-whatever her name was and struck through the demon's neck with her bow. The demon turned to a purple shard, and the shard disappeared.
"Finish," Sigimunda said.
Without turning to me she said, "You're weak. We don't need people like you to fight. You'll just die." And she walked away.
I ran after her, crying, but she got on her motorcycle and drove away.

What does it mean?!
Maria