Yoleenad's secret!

Yoleenad came back wounded. A tall man sat in the throne in front of her.

"Behemoth!" the demon cried.
"Silence!" the man shouted.
"Yes."
"You've failed me," Behemoth whispered.
"I have," Yoleenad whimpered.
"I could ask someone else to take this job, or I could make you more powerful."
"More powerful?"
Behemoth opened his hands a shard of purple glass passed into Yoleenad's heart.
"Go attack them. Now," Behemoth commanded.
"Yes, master," Yoleenad said, and disappeared.

"Behemoth..." a woman with jagged red hair and armor appeared, "Do you really think that little girl is suitable for this job? Those angels will finish her off in no time."
"Jolene," Behemoth replied, "she's a valuable weapon. She and her sister were the only ones who could use the indigo shards. Without her sister, we have to rely on her and continue to make her more powerful."
Jolene growled.
"A jealous woman is ugly," Behemoth said.
Jolene gasped, "I can become more powerful! Just watch me," and she disappeared.
"I wonder what silly trick that girl is going to do to herself," the master thought to himself, "Comet, bring me some wine."
"Yes, Master." A young girl who was as pale as snow with hair the same and eyes to match came out and brought her master wine.