The next fight is mine? Neige's turn!


URGENT!

this is Neige ^ <> ^ incase you don't know which girl I am in this picture, I've got the cool pink hair. The other girl is my best friend, Blythe. She's older than she looks, though.

So, the other night I was having a terrible nightmare! Blythe told me she hated me, and then she was kidnapped! Blythe's my best friend ever and I know she's never say that! To tell you the truth, I've never really had any friends, so Blythe is very special to me. But now she spends all her time with this other girl, Maria. I guess maybe I shouldn't have made fun of her so often, and maybe I could have spent more time thinking about her and doing nice things for her. So, I woke up at 3:00 AM in the morning, and I found a threat note by my pillow! it was on the back of a piece of scrap paper, and it was written in blood (eeewww! Make love not war, dudes!). This is what it said:

Warrior under the goddess Luna,

someone close to you will be sacrificed, unless you come and fight me alone. If you're not brave enough, then your friends will be killed. We will start with the green-haired warrior. She's hardly powerful, even if she is your leader. If you don't want to see her dead, come and fight me on the top of Golden Hill in the Central Park at 6' this morning. be late, and you'll be dead before I even begin!

Your opponent,
Yoleenad

I hid the note under my pillow, because if anyone else found out, they'd have to come with me. But I guess this is something I'm going to have to do alone. Then, my guardian spirit, Alice, popped up out of my heart and gave me a dirty look.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"hurry up! The sun will be rising soon! Aren't you going to save Blythe?" she told me.
"But what do I do?"
"Oh, just hurry up and I'll show you there!"

So I ran out the door, ready to fight! I'm on my way right now. I don't care what happens to me, just so long as Blythe is safe!

Cheer me on, please?
Neige