Neige's secret weapon!



Hey everyone!

So I got to the hill just in time! Yoleenad was up on the top. She's a scary looking nymph. She has red eyes and fangs and she's really skinny, but she has all this pretty long hair, at the same time.

"So you've come to die," she snickered.
"I don't have the time to die!" I shouted, "So let's hurry this thing up!"
So she blasted darts of fire at me!
"Alice! Where are you when I need you?!" I screamed.
"Where do you think I am?" She said, appearing before me.
"This isn't the time to be acting cool! Hurry up and help me!"
So Alice grabbed my hands and soaked into me. I transformed! I had an awesome outfit on and a crystal guitar! But while I was admiring myself, Yoleenad struck back with her fire darts! My left arm got horribly hurt!
"Scream "Icy Chord Friction!" Alice yelled at me.
So when I yelled the words, a whirlwind of ice came out of my guitar.
"too bad. You missed!" Yoleenad laughed.
"What do you have against me?" I shrieked.
"Your allies killed my sister!"
"Then why kill me?"
"Because then they'll suffer more!"
"That's just sick!" I screamed, "Icy Chord Friction!"
"just a scratch on me!" The nymph snickered.
I was growling and almost out of energy, but I wouldn't give up!
A voice came from behind me, "Don't lay a hand on her! Your tactics are disgraceful!"
"Blythe!" I hollered out, "How did you know?"
"A true friend always knows. Plus, your hiding spots are really obvious," Blythe said. I blushed.
"Anita!" Blythe shouted, "let's do it!" this time Blythe transformed with a microphone, screaming, "Double idol transformation!"
"Feel the power of pure hearts!" Blythe yelled to Yoleenad.
Blythe and I joined hands and shouted, "Icy Blithe Chord Spirit Friction!"
We almost defeated her, but she retreated before our attack could take its full effect.
"Blythe! I miss spending time with you so much!" I cried.
"Then why don't we go get some cupcakes tomorrow, just the two of us?" She asked.
"That would be so much fun!!"
"then it's a date?"
"You bet!"

This is my song:


Heart - Kick It Out .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine