Blythe's latest blog

Hello everyone,

Today is the rainiest day of the year. I always spend this day reading. today, though, my thoughts are taunting me. I feel like they're roaming around the room. I saw the strangest thing. A young girl came, nearly translucent, and flew down to my bed side. She told me I had a strange future ahead of me, and that I would have to be a leader. She told me I was a priestess and that I would have to search for her mistress, Luna. Apparently, Luna had gone missing, and the fate of the world was resting in her sacred messenger's hands. When her messenger received a message to come talk to me, that is. The messenger, Anita, told me that I would have to take Luna's place until she returned. Now, the ate of the world rests on me. I have to go gathe rup my friends so that we can keep our world safe.

Blythe