Neige's response



Hey,

Sigismunda and Blythe just interrupted my latest song! I could believe them! And they told me the craziest thing: I'm now in charge of the fate of the world. but that's not the weirdest thing, no. The weirdest thing has got to be that Blythe, of all people, is the leader of us! How could the fate of the world rest on her? Well, I just said, "you do that," and kept on playing. Then, when they had left the room, a little girl with wings came flying right in my face! She had big eyes and her face resembled the face of a baby fawn. She really freaked me out, but it turned out she was just a sassy little thing. She asked me what I was looking at and I just said, "you." She took a really big sigh and told me, "Look here, if you're going to protect this world, you need to whip into shape, You're almost fourteen, you know." I told her that I do know. She told me that I'd never learn anything. i said, "Oh yeah? So teach me something!" She said that she was my guardian spirit.

Niege