Sigismunda's Journal



Acquaintances,

I'm Sigismunda. I come from a long line of martial artists that descends from ninjas. My journey is serious and my will is strong. I must protect my loved ones. I was recently reunited with my lost sister, Neige. She and I are so similar in some ways, and yet so different. Neige is so Angry, but if she could harness her anger, she could use it to protect those she loves. She has one more problem: Neige does not understand love. She seems so much like a child. She has been pampered and lives a spoiled life. We may be the same age, but I see the world through the eyes of an adult. Neige does have one strength, which is that she can express her deepest emotions through music. She is a fantastic musician. I can feel her rage and her despair when she sings. She is longing for her adulthood. Her path will be so long. She says she won't protect anyone, but she always tries her best to protect her friends. I won't have her protecting me, though. Nobody protects me. I'm alone and I will be that way forever. No one can see my heart. Sometimes I like to fool around. I am only thirteen, after all. I like running around in my uniform, pretending I'm a klutz. This is also a defense mechanism that I use so that no one knows how strong I really am. I like to show my smile when I can. Even though I like to look strong, I love dressing up in cute outfits. My mom doesn't want me to look too cute, because she knows I have a job: I must protect Neige and all her friends.

Thank you for reading,
Sigismunda