Neige's blog

Hey everybody!

I'm Neige and all I want to do is start a band. I don't like dressing up, but my mom makes me. I like to spend time teasing my best friend, Blythe. Blythe is a total weirdo. She's always going on and on about all these dramatic, romantic thoughts of hers. She's real soft, so I like to make fun of that. I want to be strong and I want everyone to know that I am! I can play piano, guitar and drums! I want everybody to know I'm the best, but sometimes I don't feel that way. That's why I rock out. I need to know that I have passion in me. That's what really gets me about Blythe. She has all the passion in the world, but can't be tough. I think that you have to show the world your tough side, so I try my best to write great songs. I preform on all my tracks, because I don't have a backup band. I AM my band. Blythe says I need to find the love inside of me. I say she came from no place and just ended up here to torture me. She says that she was here first. My favorite band is T. Rex. My favorite political rock song is My Brain is Hanging Upside Down by the Ramones. My favorite love song is To Tender to Touch by lene Lovich. My second favorite love song is All My Love by led Zepplin. My favorite jazz song is Tenderly. I really like Sarah Vaughn. My favorite motown song is I Was Made to Love Her by Stevie Wonder. My favorite song of all time is Five Years by David Bowie. The song I listen to when I'm sad that I love more than anything in the world is Golden Hair by Syd Barrett.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back next time!

Neige