Neige's first step


Hey!

So we're searching for this Sapphire with a name! How weird is that? My guardian spirit, Alice, told me that I would always have to stay behind my sister this entire journey. What a pain! I never listen to anything anyone says! But this time, I decided to take Alice's advice. I know that Ziggy really wants me to be safe, and I know that Blythe wants me to be safe, too, so I'll listen, but only this once. I'm kinda glad I've got a sister! And I'm kinda glad that I've got Blythe, too.
So, Blythe decided that we should play a concert in the street. I was all for it. You should know that by now. We played a cheezy song that blythe wrote. It's a love song called "Searching with Vanity." I played, anyway. I wanted to play a really long guitar solo, but it was a slow song, so I couldn't. Ziggy played a violin solo, though. She doesn't usually play the violin around other people, so it was pretty cool to hear her play. She is really amazing.

So, in the end, we made enough money to eat and get a place to stay.

That's all for now, folkies!

Neige