Sigismunda's response



Dear readers,

Blythe said that I was the first one she would tell. Apparently, we have somehow become the protectresses of the world. Our first job is to find a sapphire called Mirage, which is kept now by a nymph, Leumiad. I told Blythe that I would stand in the lead to protect everyone, but Blythe said it was her job. I told her that I would be right behind her. I prepared for the trip by hiding some weapons in my shoes. Then, I sat down to meditate. As I was meditating, a sprite came to me. She had flaming locks of hair and she was my size. She told me her name was Jean and that she was my protective spirit. She said that for my fourteenth birthday, she would give me something special. I told her that I didn't need gifts, but she said that I would come to need this one. I told her that she shouldn't hesitate then, and she told me that I would get it when I needed it. Then, she disappeared. I continued my meditation, and then went to find Neige.

Thank you for reaing,
Sigismunda