Maria's response



Hey you!

This is Maria here! So I was talking to Blythe during lunch today (we always take our lunches together) and she told me that we've become priestesses! And she's the head priestess! I told her that was no fair >.< Blythe told me she knew it was her duty, but she wasn't quite sure what she should do about it. She knows that she's the oldest and the most mature, but she's not sure she could take this on. I told her that she could do it hands down. Then, she said that she had to go practice her signing. She jut came up with a new tune and she had to go work it out. I told her that I'd be there in a sec, because I was still eating. As I was eating, a sprite came up tome. She looked like my identical twin, except everything she wore was goth! her hair was black and she had red lipstick on. Her dress and shoes were also red and black! She told me that she was my guardian spirit and if I need anything to just shout. And then she went away.

Will you help me find the sapphire?

love and kisses,
Maria